This is a 4 day practical training in the NADA ear acupuncture protocol, covering:
- Origins of the NADA protocol
- Brief theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- How the NADA treatment relates to modern issues and your sector of healthcare
- Health & Safety - significant time is spent during the course training in health & safety protocols, cross-contamination and client handling etc.
- Needling techniques - practical sessions are all closely supervised by a NADA GB trainer
- Point location
- Client record keeping
- Qi Gong energy practice
- How to set up the clinic space
- Research findings
- Certification for students who pass the course
- Where to get acupuncture supplies and insurance.
Fees: £450 per person, to include NADA GB Annual Registration fee and certification.
Accreditation: Practitioners will gain an internationally recognised certification.
Clinical practice groups: Free for all students and practitioners to attend. Our trainers hold practice sessions regularly throughout the UK. Please contact a trainer to find a session in an area near you.
Annual assessment: All practitioners must undergo an annual assessment to ensure that the highest standards in practice are maintained. The cost is £100 including Annual Registration and certification.